Sunday, June 27, 2010

Pursuit of Happiness

Hey everyone, how are you ? I've been sort of busy. Yesterday was the bi-annual family reunion on my wife's dad's mother's side of her family. Did you follow that ? Me neither and I'm married to her. So its the families of her grandma's kids. These are good catholics so all the families are large. Half live here and half down in Ohio.Not sure but about 75-85 people not counting the little kids. Now for me it's a challenge because Suzie and I have been together about 3 years so this was my second reunion. I "volunteered " to cook some pulled pork, about 35 #'s worth, so i was a little busy between cooking and studying the Christmas card list so I'd know who went with who. You'll be glad to know it was a ragging success. I know this because the pork was all gone and i won the 50/50 drawing. Ilo of participating in the games i decided to drink beer with one of her relatives from Ohio and laugh at the people trying to pick up a toy car while blind folded with a magnet tied to their ass. Quite amusing. Went to one of the local taverns with some of the Ohio people and Suzie's aunt from Chicago and had a great time. I'm telling you all this by way of explaining why I've been MIA for the last few days. The wife and i are headed to Camp Bubba tonight for a couple of days, just her and i. Like i said The Pursuit of Happiness. cya Wednesday. Bubba

No comments:

Post a Comment